Featured post

Welcome to Even Butterflies Think

Hey! Welcome to Even Butterflies Think.  I'm Jazz, an avid book reader and one of the lucky people in the world working in my ideal ca...

Thursday 16 August 2012

Everyone's a Winner! Late winner announcements and apologies


Hello Readers,

I want to start this post off with a big fat humongous "I'm sorry!" I haven't been able to blog for a while now, which happens and is not usually the end of the world, but in this case it meant that winners of two of my competitions were not announced, and this is totally unacceptable. I feel really bad for keeping you waiting and, for that reason, I have decided that it is my responsibility to make it up to you.

So, instead of choosing one winner for my Department 19 competition, and my Feeling Sorry for Celia giveaway, I have decided to award a prize to anyone who has entered, just for the fact that you've waited a while for your prize.



I may have been in contact with you already, but to Stephanie, Jenny O'Gorman, and Kyle Pallister, you have all won a prize in the respective competitions you entered. please send me an email at evenbutterfliesthinkblog AT gmail DOT com to claim your prize.

And once again, I'm sorry!

As a result of being unable to blog, another competition I had planned is well overdue, but I have now been able to organise it, so I am glad to announce that I have a giveaway coming up to win a signed copy of I'm Dougal Trump... and It's NOT My Fault. I hope you'll enter, I've decided to keep it sweet and simple, and I am sure many of you will adore this funny book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the topic and/ or the quality of the post itself: